About Me

My photo
After many years in aviation as a corporate pilot, the Good Lord has guided me on a career path I never saw myself taking. As it was so elegantly put in the movie Top Gun, I now literally find myself "flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog #$@! out of Hong Kong"! Ah, but this is not just any cargo plane...it is currently one of the largest, longest range, most technologically advanced cargo planes in the world...the Boeing 777F!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Delivery



As-Salam Alaykum (hello or, more literally "peace be upon you"),

Bear with me as this is my first ever blog post. For this trial run I figured I'd just say HI & post this pic of me with my new bird, during his brief stop for a meeting in Rome a couple weeks ago. This was our (myself & fellow NetJets Furloughee, Thomas) first flight ever in Europe & we took delivery of this beautifully kept 2001 Cessna Citation Excel in Paris, France. From ther it was a rather short hop across the Swiss Alps into norhern Italy, to Milan for the night. Next day was onto Cairo, Egypt via this stop in Rome. Hope to get more pics on future flights once my head stops spinnig from all the changes.

1 comment: