About Me

My photo
After many years in aviation as a corporate pilot, the Good Lord has guided me on a career path I never saw myself taking. As it was so elegantly put in the movie Top Gun, I now literally find myself "flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog #$@! out of Hong Kong"! Ah, but this is not just any cargo plane...it is currently one of the largest, longest range, most technologically advanced cargo planes in the world...the Boeing 777F!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Olbia, Italy on the island of Sardinia

From the air, I can tell that the large island of Sardinia IS a beautiful place, but without a rental car, it's tough to reach out & really see the country side that awaits. My folding bike does help & I put over 20 mile on her this trip...only got these few pics though.

Since we stayed at a hotel by the airport, I had to ride 7 miles to find this beautiful beach.


The city of Olbia on the northeast side of Sardinia.

2 comments:

  1. Hey I've been to that beach! ...but I took my shoes and socks off ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was there it was raining off & on. Remember what rain looks & smells like? I don't think my family does :)

    ReplyDelete