About Me

My photo
After many years in aviation as a corporate pilot, the Good Lord has guided me on a career path I never saw myself taking. As it was so elegantly put in the movie Top Gun, I now literally find myself "flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog #$@! out of Hong Kong"! Ah, but this is not just any cargo plane...it is currently one of the largest, longest range, most technologically advanced cargo planes in the world...the Boeing 777F!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Most recent trip - Athens, Greece

Ok, one more round of pics before I hit the sack for the night. These are from our most recent trip up to Athens, Greece this past weekend. Was rather cold & rained off & on, but we didn't let that stop us (Thomas & I) from getting up to The Acropolis.


The Acropolis & Parthenon in the background. This was only about a 15 min walk from our hotel.



Entering The Acropolis.



One of many views of Athens from The Acropolis. Athens is MUCH larger than I expected.



Odeon of Herodes Atticus (theatre).



Old Temple of Athena.



The Parthenon viewed from the north.

1 comment: