About Me

My photo
After many years in aviation as a corporate pilot, the Good Lord has guided me on a career path I never saw myself taking. As it was so elegantly put in the movie Top Gun, I now literally find myself "flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog #$@! out of Hong Kong"! Ah, but this is not just any cargo plane...it is currently one of the largest, longest range, most technologically advanced cargo planes in the world...the Boeing 777F!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Paris, France

Got to enjoy a couple days in Paris while we waited for the Cessna Citation Service Center to perform some scheduled maintenance on our bird. Weather was pretty nice here with temps in the low to mid 50’s…much better that when I was last there in mid January.


I tried to get a good picture of the Eiffel Tower on the way into the airport, but the bumpy air was working against me. If you look real close you can just make it out in the top left quadrent of this pic.


Unfortunately we didn't go up in the Eiffel Tower because of the long lines. Will have to get there earlier next time.




Welcome to The Louvre. This is one BIG museum of mostly paintings & sculptures!



Yes, this is the real / original Mona Lisa (as far as I know :)




Me & Anas relaxing by a large fountain outside The Louvre.

Waiting for the metro.
They sure do have large metro cars here...two levels on some!

1 comment:

  1. really amazing! no matter how many times I see your Paris pics....I cannot let go of how jealous I am to not have been there in person!

    you're in SO much trouble for sight-seeing!
    JUST KIDDING!
    xo
    enjoy Jordan!
    LOVE your office!!
    W

    ReplyDelete