About Me

My photo
After many years in aviation as a corporate pilot, the Good Lord has guided me on a career path I never saw myself taking. As it was so elegantly put in the movie Top Gun, I now literally find myself "flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog #$@! out of Hong Kong"! Ah, but this is not just any cargo plane...it is currently one of the largest, longest range, most technologically advanced cargo planes in the world...the Boeing 777F!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A day on the golf course

I can not deny that I do usually get fair amount of down time in Cairo. And, although I usually leave the posts about life in Cairo to Wendy, I thought I'd throw out a couple pics of golf in Cairo. I have had several chances now to hit the course with my buddy John.

This club at Katamaya is one of the few that I know of around Cairo & when you are on the course, you'd think you were at a course in Arizona. Katamaya is one of the new modern developments in the area & I ocassionally get to visit when our flight schedules have John & I in town at the same time. John's boss owns the development :)


Sorry the picture quality isn't the best. I forgot the camera & had to utilize the one on my company phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment