About Me

My photo
After many years in aviation as a corporate pilot, the Good Lord has guided me on a career path I never saw myself taking. As it was so elegantly put in the movie Top Gun, I now literally find myself "flying a cargo plane full of rubber dog #$@! out of Hong Kong"! Ah, but this is not just any cargo plane...it is currently one of the largest, longest range, most technologically advanced cargo planes in the world...the Boeing 777F!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Other posts

In an effort to save time & avoid repetition, I have left most of the picture & info posting of our life & encounters around Cairo, up to my wife Wendy. If you previously missed it, you can easily jump to that blog via the link in the upper left of this web page or by copying this link below & pasting it in your address bar:

http://expatsinegypt.blogspot.com/

You can easily jump back to this blog via a similar link in the top left of her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment